In response to Gov. Gavin Newsom’s declared state of emergency in Los Angeles County, Health Net, LLC is providing special assistance to ensure its members have access to essential prescription medications and other healthcare services to help them cope with grief, loss, stress or trauma.
- Throughout the duration of the state of emergency, affected members in Los Angeles County can obtain an emergency supply from the drug store where they originally filled their prescription.
- If their drug store is closed, members can call Health Net at 1-800-400-8987 for assistance.
Help with Coping
Health Net members can also call MHN for coping support. MHN can offer referrals to mental health counselors, local services, or phone consultations. These services can help members cope with grief, stress, or trauma related to the current state of emergency declaration. MHN operates their hotline 24 hours a day, seven days a week and can be reached at 1-800-227-1060.
Information for Healthcare Providers
Doctors and nurse practitioners can call Health Net at 1-800-641-7761 for help with:
- Emergency prescription refill guidelines
- Escalating approvals to reduce approval turnaround times
- Approval for out-of-network treatments when in-network resources are unavailable
Other Important Information
Depending on how long the members need additional assistance, Health Net may take additional steps to ensure its members have access to necessary healthcare services as necessary. – Businesswire