This research report incorporates an in-depth analysis of the medical device market and its competitive landscape through 2019. Major players, competitive intelligence, innovative technologies, and company profiles are discussed in detail.
The report also examines recent developments and product portfolios of major players, along with market share analysis and ranking in the market. Regulatory landscape analysis focuses on recent regulations in regions such as the U.S., Europe, and Japan.
The Report Includes:
- 61 data tables and 110 additional tables
- Competitive landscape of the top 50 medical device manufacturers in the global medical devices market
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data corresponding to market size in dollar value terms, and revenue forecasts through 2019
- Assessment of manufacturers ranking by R&D expenditures and annual growth, their market share analysis and key strategies adopted, and innovations have taken place in medical devices marketplace
- Information pertaining to new product launches and approvals, mergers and acquisitions, alliances and joint ventures, and R&D efforts within the medical devices industry
- Review of patents and patent applications (numbers) filed on medical device technologies with a breakdown of patent data by technology type, assignee country, and stakeholder company
- Discussion on the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on the medical devices industry with an emphasis on key factors underlying the impact and significant takeaways
- Profile description of the major market players, including 3M, Abbott, Becton, Dickinson and Co., Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Danaher Corp., Roche, GE Healthcare, Johnson & Johnson and Siemens Healthcare AG
This report discusses the medical device industry and its competitive landscape in terms of major player market ranking and top medical devices. Company profiles of the top 50 medical device companies, innovative products and technologies, trends and market dynamics, competitive intelligence, and regional trends are well-researched and analyzed in this report. – Business Wire