Randox Quality Control has introduced its brand-new Acusera Infectious Disease (Serology) Controls, designed to deliver a cost-effective, high-quality solution for the analysis of infectious diseases whilst producing trustworthy results. The Infectious Disease Serology Internal Quality Controls will include quality control material for Lyme Disease, ToRCH, Epstein-Barr virus, HIV, Hepatitis A virus, Human T-lymphotropic virus, Cytomegalovirus, and Varicella zoster virus (chickenpox or shingles). Manufactured from human plasma, each control is designed to react to the test system in the same manner as the patient sample, helping to meet ISO 15189:2012 requirements, while also reducing inconvenient shifts in QC results when reagent batches are changed.
- All samples are provided in a user-friendly, liquid, ready-to-use format.
- Manufactured from human plasma, each control reacts to the test system in the same manner as a patient sample.
- Designed to deliver an independent, unbiased assessment of performance with any immunoassay instrument.
- Working stability of 60 days ensures waste and costs are kept to a minimum.
- Multi-marker controls help reduce the number of individual controls required.
- Designed to challenge clinically relevant levels, samples will ensure accurate and reliable instrument performance.
Ideal for microbiology and virology laboratories, blood banks, public health laboratories or clinical laboratories performing serology testing, Randox QC’s Acusera Infectious Disease (Serology) Controls are set to revolutionize serology testing and provide reliable, accurate results time and again.