DiaSys Diagnostics India Private Limited, a subsidiary of DiaSys Germany, is in the Indian diagnostic market from 2014 by introducing a variety of new and innovative tests and analyzers.
With the introduction of respons 5H – an innovative five-part differential hematology analyzer, DiaSys announces its foray in the field of hematology complementing its vast portfolio in biochemistry, urine analysis, and point-of-care.
With a footprint of A4 size paper and weighing only 9.4 kg, this is the new gen-next instrument in the field of five-part cell counters currently present in the Indian IVD market.
respons 5H is equipped with many exiting features.
- Shear rotary valve: respons 5H is one of the very few analyzers that uses a shear rotary valve (SRV) for sample aspiration. The sample volume aspirated is < 25 µL and processed volume is just 2 µL
- Just one drop of blood required!!
- Microfluidics: respons 5H utilizes microfluidics in a miniaturized module resulting in very low sample volume and thus very low reagent consumption. 70 percent less reagent consumption than other analyzers
- Economic operations: Low running costs
- Teflon tubing: Unlike majority of the analyzers, respons 5H utilizes 100 percent Teflon tubing resulting in very less wear and tear and thus low maintenance
- Elegant design with user friendly software: Very simple and self-intuitive software, which helps user navigate easily through the software
- Just like a smartphone
- Remote access: Remote access tool gives the engineers an opportunity to connect with the analyzers greatly reducing its down time
“respons 5H is a state-of-the-art instrument with an elegant design, smallest footprint, measuring principle of laser based flow cytometry and volumetric impedance method along with microfluidics, reporting 26 parameters with two histograms and one scattergram, utilizing only three reagents in the smallest of quantities. With respons 5H, we also aim at going green with use of low volume cyanide free reagents, thus generating very low waste, less power consumption and avoiding paper printing.”
Product Manager – Instruments,
DiaSys Diagnostics India Private Limited