In today’s world of technological revolution, frequent update of knowledge and skills along with infrastructure is essential in the medical fraternity and laboratory medicine to achieve the ultimate goal of prompt diagnosis, efficient treatment, and management of the patient. However, the time to acquire this knowledgebase through reading literature and research articles is lacking. Medical Buyer is acting as a buffering medium in bridging this time lapse to acquire knowledge by providing frequent updates on technological advances and by providing product-specific reviews and comparisons. Expert opinions on each product help the reader in knowing the merits and demerits of a particular product and save time in purchase planning process. This magazine is facilitating informed decision making in the medical buying segment.
- Indian Pharma Market Grows 9.4 Percent in 2018 Led by Medicines for Chronic Diseases January 2019
- Bill Gates Congratulates Indian Government for Ayushman Bharat Scheme January 2019
- PM Modi Inaugurates Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Institue of Medical and Research in Ahmedabad January 2019
- Promote Integrated Medicine for Holistic Health January 2019
- 700,000 Treated Under Ayushman Bharat: PM January 2019