In the healthcare sector, Bharat is bridging the gap with India, with digital communication and other amenities. Medical Buyer gives a suitable opportunity to exchange ideas, inputs, and technologies all over India, and this holistic perspective is definitely going to help in the long term. After all, a comprehensive outlook over various medical fields is the call of the day and Medical Buyer is catering with a rational and contemporary viewpoint.
- Drones To Deliver Medicines In India By 2020 September 2019
- 45 Lakh Patients Got Free Treatment Worth Rs 7,500 Crore Under Ayushman Bharat Scheme: Health Minister September 2019
- AstraZeneca Strengthens Partnership With NASSCOM To Fight NCDs September 2019
- Inspection Of Unichem’s Kolhapur Facility By USFDA Completed Without Observations September 2019
- Life-Saving ECG App, Irregular Heart Rhythm Notification Feature Available For Apple Watch Series 4 In India September 2019