We envision a future where systems effectively, efficiently, and equitably promote the health of all. A vision of health is dedicated to reducing the incidence and severity of disease, through programs that focus on screening for early detection and lifestyle intervention. Affordable and accessible primary healthcare should meet patient’s needs and expectations. Our mission is to provide high-quality, cost-effective, comprehensive primary, and preventative healthcare in the communities. We are dedicated to the continuous improvement in services being provided to decrease health disparities regardless of patient’s ability to pay.
Our goal is to provide
- Work place excellence: We strive to work in a positive atmosphere with a positive attitude. We also strive to create an educational environment for our patients, our employees, and for the training of medical professionals dedicated to serving the disadvantaged.
- Caring and compassion: We greet those we serve and one another with concern, kindness, and respect.
- Honesty and integrity: We act openly and truthfully.
- Team work: We work together cooperatively, recognizing the power of our combined efforts.
- Community: We acknowledge our vital role and we seek to understand and serve the needs of the people.
- Excellence and quality: We are committed to provide high-quality health services and to reach to the needs of the most vulnerable group of the society.
Health equity. To ensure equity in health outcomes by working together with all the other sectors apart from health to remove obstacles to health like poverty, quality education, housing, safe environments, and good quality healthcare.
Health promotion – positive health. We build and use knowledge to promote positive health and well-being of all people. Focus will be on behavior change communication so that people should take control of their own health.
Collaboration. We strive for collective achievement and look forward to work in collaboration with private sectors or other partner agencies working toward attainment of healthy mind, healthy body, and healthy nation.
Excellence. We also strive to efficiently produce the best possible outcome. The focus of our work is deliberative and designed to improve the public health, focusing on the problems that have direct effects on the health of our people and to remove the obstacles to improve the health status of our people.
Focus will be targeted toward the prevention of illnesses and the promotion of healthy lifestyles and to consistently improve the healthcare delivery system by focusing on access, equity, efficiency, quality, and sustainability.
Our strategy focuses on evidence-based, cost-effective preventive practices that address the primary causes of maternal and child mortality and illness. Our core emphasis is on pregnant women, newborns, and children under the age of two because the greatest burden of mortality, illness, and undernutrition lies in these groups.
Essential outcomes that achieve our goal are to improve the health and nutrition of women and children contributing to reduction of under-five and maternal mortality and to ensure that all mothers and children are well-nourished. Mothers and children are protected from infection and disease and all mothers and children should have access to essential health services.
Other areas of concern
- To provide and focus on exceptional health services that address unmet needs and opportunities
- Systematically assess the health of our community, noting areas of highest priority for improvement
- Facilitate community-wide planning and implementation of comprehensive programs
- Use health funds and resources to leverage other funds and resources for the welfare of the community
- Continuously evaluate its programs and services for quality, value, and impact on the health
- Emphasis on innovation, prevention, and education