The “Ventilators – Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Ventilators market accounted for $859.9 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $2,027.6 million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 10% during the forecast period.
Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are rising population, increasing occurrence of chronic lung diseases, and technological advancements in healthcare sector. However, difficulty related with the use of ventilators is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
By interface, the invasive ventilator segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period. Extensive applications in respiratory diseases, and sleep related disorders are the key factors propelling the growth of this segment.
On the basis of geography, North America is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period due to the growing elderly population and rising frequency of lung diseases. The healthcare sector in this region is highly sophisticated which is a supplementary factor which supports the market growth.
Some of the key players in Ventilators Market include Philips Healthcare, GE Healthcare, Medtronic, Smiths Medical, Carl Reiner, Teleflex, Hamilton Medical, Maquet, Mindray Medical International Limited, Airon Corporation, BD, ResMed, Getinge, DEMCON, and Draegerwerk.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements