Headlines of The Day
Dr. Lal PathLabs records revenue of Rs 485.5 cr in Q4 FY22
Dr. Lal PathLabs Limited, a leading diagnostic and related healthcare service provider announces their financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2022. The results includes Suburban Diagnostics wef 12th Nov’21, hence, not strictly comparable with previous year.
Consolidated performance highlights: Q4 FY 2021-22 vs Q4 FY 2020-21
- Operating Revenue increased by 12.7% in Q4 FY22 to Rs. 485.5 Cr vs Rs 431.0 Cr in Q4 FY21
- Covid and Allied contributed 13.6% to Revenue in Q4 FY22
- Normalised EBITDA (after adjustment for stock based compensation, CSR) for Q4 FY22 is at Rs.
- 130.7 Cr (margins 26.9%) Vs Rs 129.5 Cr in the same quarter last year
- PBT is at Rs 83.5 Cr in Q4 FY22 (Normalised PBT* at Rs 94.4 Cr, margins 19.4%) vs Rs 110.8 Cr. in Q4 last year
- PAT is at Rs 62.1 Cr in Q4 FY22 (Normalised PAT* at Rs 72.9 Cr, margins 15.0%) vs Rs 85.1 Cr. in Q4 last year
Financial overview (consolidated) in Rs cr